Monday, July 30, 2012

I'm Baaaaaaaaack

Oh my goodness, it's been soooooooo long. TWO YEARS!!!! Let's see what's happened....
I've gotten the hang of knitting. I've made mittens, stuffed animals, baby clothes, hats, a blanket for charity, a top for myself, socks and a shawl. Right now, I have a cabled hoodie on the needles for myself.
I work at the local high school as a secretary.  Lots going on there. Nearly time to go back to school, too.
I'm sewing curtains for Lorenne's room. All she had was sheers so I'm using those and some cute aqua colored fabric to fashion some new ones.
Lorenne will be in junior high this year. :( And Kellen will be in first. :( My tiny babies are getting big and it's super sad.
We started going to church again last year. Josh got baptized and it was AWESOME!! We're growing in Christ more every day.
I'll have to fill in more as I have time. Can't believe I even remembered the password to get in here. LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment