Wednesday, March 10, 2010

ramblings - distracted by the sunshine

I finally got my hat pattern typed out and ready to download as soon as I take some pictures. But that requires batteries for the camera, so.... I also got my Tatiana sweater finished. YAY! I'll be wearing it this weekend. Josh and I are going to Kobe Steak House of Japan in Peoria and then to see Ralphie May at the Civic Center all to celebrate our tenth wedding anniversary. Can't believe we've made it ten years. It really goes by in a flash.

I've not had anything inspire me yet on a new pattern idea, but maybe I'll rummage around on some clothing sights and see what I can see. I'd like to design more for boys as there's not a whole lot out there.

This will be a short one. I'm having a hard time concentrating with the sun shining through the window. I almost forgot how nice the sun feels warming my pale dry winter skin. I've never wished for summer so much as this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment